Glass Ceramic Digital Hotplate with Magnetic Stirrer
DAN Logitech’s glass ceramic top digital magnetic stirrer with hotplate (500 DNAG) comes with Cera-click System. It can assist a beaker of upto 5000 ml. There is a selection of Celsius and Fahrenheit for hot plate and probe temperature differently. It has an independent display for RPM and temperature. The ceramic plate in this type is easily replaceable and has thermal insulation for cool body operation.
Cera-Click System is a new method of laying ceramic plate without gluing them to the surface. With Cera-Click System, one can easily replace the broken or damaged Glass Ceramic Plate. Other advantage of Glass Ceramic Top are :
- Quicker installation and removal
- Easy to clean
- Zero Emission
- Extremely durable
Distinct Attributes of DAN Logitech’s Magnetic Stirrer with Hot Plate
- Aluminium moulded body
- High magnetic strength
- Thermal insulation
- Installed with double PT sensors for safe operating mechanism
- Chemical resistant
- Error code display for failures
- CE Certification
- Scratch resistant
DAN Logitech’s Magnetic Stirrer with Hot Plate comes with a stainless steel rod, magnetic stirring bar, PT 100 sensor probe and a clamp with boss head. There is a USB port fixed on it which is used for programming. The instrument weighs 5.8 kg in all. The hotplate has a thermal insulation for cool body operations and independent temperature control system. It also has a DIN connector for external temperature probe.
Why DAN Logitech’s 500 DNAG?
- DAN Logitech’s hot plate magnetic stirrer is chemical resistance.
- This instrument comes with UL Certification.
- The QR code embedded on the instrument helps to download its tutorial video and manual.
- The ceramic plate is easy to replace.
- The wide space between the hot plate and the control system helps to save the controls from liquid damage.
- It has a Hot Top indicator that identifies the temperatures above 50 degrees even when switched off.
- Hot Plate can be heated from ambient temperature to 550 degree Celsius.
Heating Plate material : Glass Ceramic white square plate
Dimension of heating plate : 180 mm x 180 mm
Two display windows for : Temperature and RPM
Speed Range : > 1500 RPM
Heat Output : 1300 W
Temperature range : Ambient to 510°Adjustable safety cut off : 550°C
Control accuracy of sensor : ± 1k
Weight of body : 5.8 kgs
Permissible ambient temperature : 5 – 40°C
Permissible relative moisture : ##
USB Port : Yes
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Voltage : 230/115 Volts
Dimensions of hot plate body : 378x220x103
IP Class : 21