Heating Mantle with Stirrer – BlackDiamond™ PRO
DAN Logitech’s BlackDiamondTM PRO is made up of aluminum and stainless steel body with a smooth and fine metallic coating. The mantle material is made up of glass fiber yarn, which provides uniform heating to flasks. It has a digital display with heat, stir, and time functions that work on microprocessors. BlackDiamond PRO is easy to use and involves less maintenance with immense durability.
- IP Class 10
- Variable Speed Range 800 RPM
- Temperature Range 400 degree Celsius (Mantle and Probe)
- Mantle Capacity 20000 ml (Round Bottom Flask)
- 80% Permissible Relative Moisture
- Permissible Ambient Temperature from 5 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Heat up to 670 W
- 10% Accuracy Control
- Stainless Steel Rod
- Moulded PT Sensor Probe Bosshead
- Magnetic Stir Bar Length - 20 mm X 8 mm (Vessel Capacity - 100 ml to 1000 ml)
- Magnetic Stir Bar Length - 25 mm X 9 mm (Vessel Capacity - 2000 ml to 5000 ml)
- It comes with an in-built vessel that protects the liquid spill.
- It has a hexagonal base that ensures complete stability.
- It is UL Listed.
- The shaded pole motor in Black Diamond makes its life trouble-free and long-lasting.
- It can control the temperature of the solution in the flask using the probe.
- It is CE Certified.
- The Black Diamond comes with a provision to attach accessories.
- It comes with probe/mantle selection.
Also Known as : 1225.EU.01, 1225.EU.02, 1225.EU.03 , 1225.EU.04, 1225.EU.05, 1225.EU.06, 1225.EU.08