Magnetic Stirrer with Hotplate
A hot plate is a heating element used to heat the solutions evenly in the beaker or vessel placed on it. It can be heated electronically using an electromagnetic field. Magnetic Stirrer with Hot Plate is a laboratory instrument used to quickly spin or mix a solution with the help of a generated magnetic field. It is commonly used in the chemistry and biology labs to mix the components of the solutions and write observations.
The first Magnetic Stirrer was invented by Richard Stringham of Utah in 1917. He named the stir bar as “Flea” after perceiving certain changes while stirring like the way it jumped and spun in the flask.
DAN Logitech’s Hot Plate with Magnetic Stirrer - Analog (710 DNAG)
DAN Logitech’s ceramic-coated stainless steel hotplate with magnetic stirrer (710 DNAG) comes with a knob control system and has an aluminium moulded body which can assist beakers upto 2000 ml. The hot plate has a heating temperature of 350 degrees Celsius. The instrument weighs 2.8 kg in all and has an electronic variable temperature and speed control which can be set up manually. This instrument is best used with the magnetic stir bar 35 mm x 9 mm long. It has fixed safety circuits and meets the international safety standards. The temperature and stir controls in this instrument are easy to operate.
Knob Control System :
- Knob 1 - Heat (0 to 350º C)
- Knob 2 - Stir (0 to 1600 RPM)
- Dynamic Body
- Water Resistant
- IP Class 22
- Speed Ranging from 50 to 1600 RPM
- 80% Permissible Relative Moisture
- Ambient to a temperature of 350 degree Celsius
- Vessel Capacity upto 2 liters
- Permissible ambient temperature of 5 - 40 degree Celsius
- Maximum Stir Bar Length 80 mm
Why DAN Logitech’s 710 DNAG?
- DAN Logitech’s hot plate magnetic stirrer is chemical resistant.
- The instrument comes with UL Certification.
- It is installed with double safety PT sensors for fail safe operation.
- The QR code embedded on the instrument helps to download its tutorial video and manual.
- The wide space between the hot plate and the control system helps to save the controls from liquid damage.
- It has an inbuilt error indicator for heat and stir functions.
- It has a Hot Top indicator that identifies the temperatures above 50 degrees even when switched off.
- Hot Plate can be heated from ambient temperature to 350 degree Celsius.
|850.800.02||Magnetic Stirring bar 35 mm x 9 mm|
|Temp Control||RPM||Plate Size||Vessel Capacity||Plate Material|
|Variable upto 350° C||1600 RPM||150mmØ||upto 2L Beakers||SS 304 Grade|