A combination of mixing and incubating the liquids at the same time is termed as an incubator shaker. It is one of the four shakers which is ideal for heating, cooling, shaking, and homogenizing liquid matter with uniform temperature distribution. Cell Cultures are generally prepared in incubator shakers, also known as Thermal Shaker.
The incubator shaker is a box-like container that heats, cools, shakes, and mixes the vessel’s liquids. The largest incubator can hold a capacity of 2 liters to 115 liters.
Evolution of Incubator Shaker
The first incubators were invented in the early 1800s which were termed “air-jacketed” incubators. Later, during the year 1960, commercial incubators with CO2 were developed. Furthermore, in the year 2001, the combination of incubator and mixing was enhanced by incubator shakers.
- Uniform Mixing
- Safe and Durable
- Digital Set-Up
- Preparing Cell Cultures
- Solubility Studies
- Bacterial Suspensions
- Extraction Process
- General Mixing
- Staining and Destaining
- Plasmid Purification
Common Challenges Faced by Users
- Long process to incubate first and then shake.
- Varied Temperature Distribution
- Noisy functioning
The benchtop incubator shaker at DAN Logitech is a two-in-one instrument that simultaneously stirs and incubates with the required ambient temperature. It is a thermostatically controlled instrument with a compact design which is user friendly and works on a microprocessor.
- Brushless DC Motor
- CE Certified
- UL Listed
- Metal Shaker Body Material
- With clear door to allow easy viewing of flasks
- Speed Range - 50 RPM to 300 RPM
- Fan Speed - 1200 RPM to 3200 RPM
- Horizontal Orbital - 20 mm
- Capacity - 70 liters
- Power - 100 V to 230 V, 600 W
- Time - 01min. To 99:59 hrs.
- Permissible Ambient Temperature - 4° C to 45° C
- Temperature Control Accuracy - 0° C to 0.3° C
How DAN Logitech’s Incubator Shaker is a solution?
- Silent and Stable Operation
- Audible Alarm System for safety and easy operation
- Low Power Consumption
- Independent 7 segment LED Display.
- Compatible for use with various capacity flasks and containers
|Technical Data||DAN Logitech Instruments Pvt. Ltd.||Germany||USA|
Inner Chamber Volume
|70 liters||50 liters||50 liters|
|95 kg||37 kg||
|Time||01:00 min to 99:59 hours||01:00 min to 999:59 hours||
01:00 min to 99:59 hours
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||
|20 mm||20 mm||
DAN Logitech Private Limited, earlier known as Glassco Laboratory Instruments Private Limited, has a presence in benchtop instruments for over 11 years. Since 2009, it has achieved utility and design patents with UL/CE certificates for each device.
- Compact design
- Available with Flat platform
- BLDC motor driven
- Microprocessor controlled
- Application in molecular biology, immunology, chemistry lab
- Low power consumption
- Maximum stirring speed upto 300RPM
- Digital set up of RPM and time with independent LED display
- Audible alarm at time cycle end for safety and ease of unsupervised operation
- Silent and stable operation
- Compatible for use with various capacity conical flasks and different sample containers.
|Shaker Body Material||: Metal|
|Speed Range||: 50-300 rpm|
|Fan Speed||: 1200-3200 rpm|
|Orbit (Horizontal)||: 20mm|
|Dimensions of Body||: 609x770x515 (WxDxH)|
|Platform Size||: 480x315x80 (WxDxH)|
|Permissible ambient Temp.||: 4-60°C (Approx.)|
|Temp. Control Range||: (RT) + 5-60° C|
|Power||: AC 100 - 230V, 600W|
|Timer||: 1min - 99Hrs 59Min|
|Temp. Control Accuracy||: ≤ 0 ± 0.3°C|
|Also Known as||: 3900.EU.01|